This Card is issued and managed by Mediterranevm Group Ltd.
In these conditions ‘you’ are the Card purchaser or user.
‘Restaurant’ is one of the Restaurants under the name of Mediterranevm Group Ltd.
‘We’ are Mediterranevm Group Limited, incorporated in England with company number 12059680 with registered office and correspondence address at Bath House, 6-8 Bath Street, Bristol, United Kingdom, BS1 6HL.
‘Card’ – Gift Card
‘T&Cs‘ – Terms and conditions
1.1 By purchasing and/or using the Card, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (‘T&Cs’). If you purchased the Card for someone else then you must advise the ultimate cardholder that these T&Cs are available online at mediterranevm.co.uk. The Card remains our property. You should retain the original receipt or record of purchase of the Card and the Card number as it may be required to provide you with customer services or to assist with respect to transaction errors.
1.2 We reserve the right to change these T&Cs at any time. The most-up-to-date and applicable version of these T&Cs can be viewed at mediterranevm.co.uk.
2. The Card
2.1. The Card is a reloadable prepaid gift card that is activated once purchased.
2.2. The Card is not a credit card and is not linked to a deposit account.
3. The Card cannot be used to make purchases that exceed the available balance, in such case you need to pay the difference by another method if the Restaurant agrees.
4. The Restaurant is responsible for the correct processing of the Card.
5. The Restaurant is responsible for providing the goods or services you purchase. For problems relating to your purchases from a Restaurant, you must deal directly with the Restaurant involved.
6. Authorisations may be declined at some Restaurants. We are not liable in any way when an authorisation is declined for any particular transaction except where the authorisation has been declined because of an act or omission on our part.
7. Any refunds on Card transactions are subject to the policy. If the Card expires or is revoked before you have spent any funds resulting from a refund (whether or not the original transaction being refunded was made using the Card) then you will have no access to those funds.
8. We may restrict or stop the use of the Card if suspicious activities are noticed or we do not receive funds from you in the full amount of the activated balance of the Card.
9. Restrictions on using the gift card:
9.1. The Card cannot be used at ATM’s or to obtain or redeem cash.
9.2. The Card cannot be used for online purchases or over the counter at financial institutions.
9.3. The Card cannot be used for making direct debit, recurring, or regular instalment payments.
9.4. The Card cannot be used for purchasing foreign currency.
10. Purchase & Activation
10.1 The minimum balance that may be loaded to your Card is £50 and the maximum balance is £10 000, unless the Card has a fixed balance specified on the card face or packaging.
10.2 The Card is activated at point of sale and does not need to be activated by the Cardholder. The Card can be used for purchases immediately after activation.
10.3 In the event a Card requires activation at a later stage, a Retailer can only activate the Card upon presentation of the original receipt or record of purchase.
10.4 In certain situations, we may need to view your identity documentation before issuing a Card(s) to you in order to comply with obligations to identify you as our customer.
11. Balance of the Card
11.1 You are responsible for knowing your available balance. You can obtain the balance by calling the restaurant telephone number displayed on the Gift Card. We reserve the right to correct the available balance of your Card if we believe a clerical or accounting error has occurred.
11.2 The Card program may be terminated. If as a consequence of such termination, your valid Card can no longer be used, you will be entitled to surrender and redeem your Card for the amount of the available balance at time of redemption by contacting restaurant telephone number displayed on the Gift Card.
12. Reservations are subject to availability, at our discretion. Please call the telephone number specified on the restaurant’s home page to make your reservation. Purchase of a Gift Card is not a guarantee of a reservation.
13. Gift Cards can be used as full or part payment on goods and services at Mediterranevm Group Ltd sites. Purchases made with Gift Cards are not refundable in cash.
14. The Card is like cash and are not transferable, refundable in cash or replaceable if misused, lost, stolen or damaged and no financial compensation scheme exists with respect to the Card.
15. All Gift Cards are to be redeemed in Mediterranevm Group Ltd sites only.
16. All postage of Gift Cards is to UK addresses only.
17. All Gift Cards must be booked in advance.
18. Risk will pass to the customer upon delivery and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full. Where Gift Cards are dispatched by email, risk will pass to the customer when the email is sent and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full.
19. Gift Cards can only be purchased through the Mediterranevm Group Ltd websites and not over the phone.
20. For technical queries regarding the website, shopping cart or receiving the Gift Cards please contact Mediterranevm Group Ltd.
21. For Gift Card queries relating to the menus, restaurants or bookings please call the restaurants directly.
22. The company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
23. For the avoidance of doubt, the term ‘Gift Card’ as used in these terms and conditions refers only to Gift Cards purchased directly from the Mediterranevm Group Ltd websites https://ilmichelangelo-order.co.uk/ and include monetary Gift Cards.
24. Refund Policy
24.1 Should you be unhappy with your Gift Cards, please return them to us within seven days of receipt and we will provide a full refund.
24.2 To request a refund, please call +441934 708342 to report the problem and then post the Gift Cards to Mediterranevm Group Ltd, Bath House, 6-8 Bath Street, Bristol, BS1 6HL
24.3 The refund would be made to the card or method used for payment and for the full amount stated, including the postage and packaging.
25. Governing law
The laws of England will apply to these T&Cs and any dispute, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to these T&Cs or their formation (including any non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by the laws of England and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
26. Cancellation Policy
Guest cancellations of meal experiences and monetary Gift Cards bookings are subject to the cancellation policy of Mediterranevm Group Ltd; guests may be charged a cancellation fee. Where a Gift Card has not been used due to the cancellation of a booking, the Gift Card remains valid until used or expired.
27. Information and data collection
28.1. We and the Distributor will have no liability for unauthorised access to, or use of your Card or for any delay or inability to use the Card or if we have suspended the use of the Card in accordance with these T&Cs.
28.2. We and the Restaurant make no warranty or representation, whether express or implied with respect to the Card, purchases made with the Card including but not limited to any warranty regarding quality or fitness for a particular purpose, or whether the Card will always be accessible or accepted.
28.3. Nothing in this agreement limits our or the Restaurant’s liability where it cannot be limited or excluded at law.
We are currently updating our till system meaning that our vouchers are temporarily unavailable. They will be available again in a few days so check back soon.
We are currently updating our till system meaning that we cannot fully process orders in the normal way.
However you can still place an order by calling the restaurants directly.
1 Weston Road
Somerset BS49 5EB
Monkey Island Lane Bray
Berkshire SL6 2EB
50a Knightstone Road
North Somerset BS23 2BE
High Street, Brockmoor
West Midlands DY5 3JA